Family Fun Day
Saturday, August 19th
A variety of quality craft stalls, food stalls, entertainment and activities.
£5 entry fee per family / car - this goes direct to the charity.
• A wonderful food selection with Charcoal Grill offering the following menu :- Bishopswood Hog Roast Burger served in a toasted ciabatta bun with BBQ'd apple sauce, stuffing and most importantly the crackling!
• Loaded BBQ Hot-Dog - pork frankfurter hot-dogs served in a bun with BBQ'd onions and creamy slaw.
• Pesto Portobello Mushroom Burgers served in a toasted ciabatta bun with rocket and a cucumber and mint yoghurt
• Marinated Mixed Veggie Grill. This is chunky mixed vegetables which have been marinated in our balsamic and mixed herbs(red onion, sweet potato, courgette, cherry tomatoes, halloumi cubes, button mushrooms and aubergine served in a toasted ciabatta bun with rocket and a cucumber and mint yoghurt (V) £5.
• Hot potatoes with a variety of fillings.
• Hot dogs in traditional rolls.
• Candy floss and hot fresh doughnuts.
• Paul Field Ice-cream man of the Year
• Licensed Bar to be provided by Abbey Rugby Club.
• Colin Nell Professional Freestyle Footballer
• Land Train Rides * Donkey Rides including Assisted *
• Professional Nail Painting
• Coconut shy * Chocolate Fountain * Popcorn * Dance Displays
• Tractor Rides * Bouncy Castle * Face Painting * Chocolate Fountain
• Pottery Corner * Tombola * Fete Games
• A Mobile Toilet and Changing Facility for anyone with complex personal care need
Raffle prizes to include, Lego Land Tickets, Spa Treatments, 4 Ball Golf, Restaurant Meals, Henley Festival Tickets, Signed memorabilia and much more.....
One Week for a family of Six Villa in Spain, 2nd prize X BOX, 3rd prize Kindle Reader
Price: £5 per family / car
More Information (JACK fm Berkshire is not responsible for external websites)
Reading Abbey Rugby Club Grounds
The event runs from 11:00am to 5:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.